A smile makeover is a cosmetic and/or functional restoration of a patient's smile.
Our smile makeover procedures can transform your smile into the smile you have always wanted. We can restore smile aesthetics and dental function.
Smile makeover considerations
The way we look and feel about ourselves has a significant impact on the quality of our personal and professional lives. A non-pleasing smile can affect your emotional well-being as well as your health. You can look better, feel more comfortable, and interact confidently with others.
Hear patient smile stories and what they had to say about how a smile makeover effected their lives.
Answering "yes" to any of the following questions may help you determine if you want to consider a smile makeover.
- Are your teeth crooked, chipped, or crowded?
- Do you avoid smiling for photos?
- Do you feel that your teeth are too large or too small?
- Do you feel your teeth are old looking and make you look older?
- Do you feel your teeth are stained or too yellow?
- Do you have excessive tooth wear that makes you feel older?
- Do you notice any dark fillings that are visible when you smile?
- Do you tend to cover your mouth when you speak or smile?
- Would you like to close spaces or gaps in your teeth?
What can I do about my smile?
Dr. Clausen can correct smile defects and provide patients with a beautiful smile. All of the following objections can be easily corrected:
- Cracked or chipped teeth
- Crowded or crooked teeth
- Dull or discolored teeth
- Exposed partial dental appliance hooks
- Gapped or missing teeth
- Poorly aligned teeth
- Teeth that are too long
- Teeth that are too short
- Teeth that protrude a little
- Uneven teeth
- Visible fillings or crowns
- Worn down teeth - Learn about: TMJ - Bruxism (Teeth Grinding)
For an outstanding smile makeover that gets noticed, we provide porcelain veneers and all-ceramic porcelain dental crowns.
Dr. Clausen will help you choose the most appropriate solution to achieve your goals.
Call Gentle Family Dentistry today to make your appointment!