All-on-4®, Teeth in a Day
All-on-4® (Nobel Biocare), Teeth in a Day, Teeth in an Hour are same-day denture procedures for implant-retained dentures that treat the entire upper and/or lower set of teeth. The procedure is best for patients with significant tooth loss or decay and for people whose bone loss in the jaw area prevents them from getting traditional dental implants.
All on 4 Dental Implants in Avondale
All on Four dental implants support a temporary fixed denture. The denture is placed on the day of surgery immediately after the implants.
All-on-Six is a term for using more implants than the standard All-on-Four. The exact number of dental implants required can vary from patient-to-patient based on individual dental health and the supporting jawbone structure.
Dental Implant All on Four, Teeth in a Day Procedure Time Frame
- Time to complete - Dr. Clausen usually requires two dental visits to place the dental implants and the placement of a temporary denture. Fabrication of the permanent denture(s) may take between three to six weeks and additional healing time may be required taking several weeks for the procedure to be completed.
- 1st procedure visit - Dr. Clausen will X-ray and then decide with his oral surgeon the placement location for the dental implants.
- 2nd visit - The oral surgeon will perform the dental implants placements and provide the temporary denture - Teeth-in-a-day.
- 3rd visit - Healing / progress visit. We will take impressions for custom implant abutments and permanent denture(s) that will be fabricated by our dental lab.
- 4th visit - Dr. Clausen will place the permanent denture(s) on the implants and make any required adjustments.
Call Gentle Family Dentistry today to make your appointment!