New Patients are Always Welcome
Family dentistry and general dentistry are the first level of defense for your dental health.
Gentle Family Dentistry is a multi-specialty dental practice focused on providing all family members with the best dental care possible.
We are committed to taking care of your family’s dental cleaning and exams as needed. We offer fluoride treatments for children and take X-rays only when necessary.
For your primary dental care, we provide general diagnosis, prevention, treatment, and management of a wide range of dental conditions, disorders, and diseases that affect the teeth, gums, jaw, and face. We provide the coordination of services related to the oral health needs for patients of all ages so everyone in your entire family can visit our practice.
- We focus on preventative and restorative care
- For teeth whitening we use ZOOM!® in office whitening and take home kits
During a routine check-up, Dr. Clausen examines the overall oral health and teeth, and he diagnoses potential dental problems.
Dr. Clausen will:
- Check your face and neck for any abnormalities, such as lumps, bumps or swelling during the exam
- Check the soft tissue inside your mouth for abnormalities such as discolorations, ulcers on your lips, gums, tongue, palate and cheeks
- Check for signs of gingivitis, gum disease and bone disease
- Perform an oral cancer screening and will check your bite and your jaw joint for any problems
- Examine your teeth for cavities, and periodontal pockets that may indicate other problems
- Address any areas of concern with your dental health, and/or explain dental services that you may have an interest