A dental implant is an artificial replacement for a tooth root that is used to support a single tooth or a group of teeth.
How Successful are Dental Implants
- Learn about industry dental implant success rates vs Charles Clausen's success rate.
- Learn about factors that affect success with dental implants.
Dental Implants Consultation
- What is provided in a dental implants consultation?
- Is there a fee or obligation for dental implants consultation?
- We answer these questions and more.
Dental Implants Procedure Timeframe
- How long does it take to get dental implants?
- What are the factors that determine the length of procedure time?
- Can I get dental implants in a day?
Dental Implants Candidate
- What determains if I am a good candidate for dental implants?
- What conditions determain if I am at greater risk for a sucessfull dental implants procedure?
Dental Implants Options
- Single Tooth Replacements - are relatively quick and simple, as one tooth is replaced by one single implant.
- Multiple Tooth Replacements are an implant retained “fixed dental bridge”. Dental implants are permanently placed in the jaw then connected to the abutment crowns.
- Full Arch Replacements. Some dentists refer to these type of implants as “full mouth restorations.” A full arch replacement is a permanent, long-lasting, and functional alternative to removable dentures for people who are missing most or all of their teeth.
- Implant-Supported Over-dentures - are anchored by full-size or mini dental implants for superior function and stability. They can be removed daily to ensure proper cleaning and maintenance.
Computer Guided Dental Implants
With computed tomography 3-D imaging, we are able to create a digital replica of your jawbone. Using this digital image, we can place implants with more accuracy and safety than ever before, while avoiding sensitive and critical structures such as nerves, roots, and even sinuses. The convenience and precision of 3D scanning also helps us reduce the overall treatment time required for dental implants.